அம்மா உன்னை
விடுவது இல்லை
விரல்கள் பிடித்தே
நடக்கிறேன் இன்னும்
அம்மா உன்னை
கடப்பதுமுண்டோ
உன் விழிகள் சுமந்தே
கடக்குது நாட்கள்
கடந்தவர் கோடி
இருந்திட்ட போதும்
பெற்றவள் நீயே
நிற்கிறாய் நெஞ்சில்
ஊட்டிய ஒரு வாய்
சுவைக்குது இன்னும்
காட்டிய சொந்தம்
கைவிட வில்லை
உன்முகம் தூக்கி
திரிவதால் என்னை
வெறுத்திட எவருக்கும்
முடிவது இல்லை
மகிழ்ந்திட நூறு
நிகழ்வுள்ள போதும்
உனதரு நேரம்
இணையது இல்லை
அருகே நீயும்
இருந்திடவில்லை
இருந்தால் சுவைக்கும்
வாராய் தாயே!
ஏதென புரியா
கதையது தெரியா
விழித்தேன் துடித்தேன்
உறக்கம் கலைத்தேன்
தாலாட்டு பாடி
தூங்க வைக்க
மறுபடி பிறந்து
வந்தாலென்ன?
உனக்கொரு மகனென
சேர்ந்த சொத்து
எனக்கொரு மகளென
வந்தால் கூடும்
உன்னிடம் பேசி
செய்கிறேன் எதையும்
நீ கேட்கும் கேள்விக்கு
பதிலாய் வாழ்வேன்
உந்தன் பிம்பம்
உதிர்வதும் இல்லை
நீயாய் நானே
வாழ்கிறேன் தாயே!
Mom, I will not let go of you,
Still walking, holding your fingers.
Mom, how could I ever surpass you?
The days pass, carried by your gaze.
Though millions have come and gone,
You, the one who bore me, still stay in my heart.
The one bite you fed me still tastes sweet,
The bond you showed me has never been abandoned.
Because I walk, lifting your image in my mind,
No one can ever hate me.
Though there are countless events to enjoy,
None compare to your precious moments.
You are no longer by my side,
If you were, life would be sweeter—come, mother!
I don’t understand what this story is,
I woke up, struggled, and broke my sleep.
Singing a lullaby,
What if I was reborn to put you to sleep again?
As your son, the wealth I gained,
As a daughter, I would still come back to you.
I speak to you and do everything I can,
I’ll live my life as the answer to your every question.
Your reflection will never fade away,
For I live as you, my mother.
கருத்துகள் இல்லை:
கருத்துரையிடுக