வியாழன், 12 பிப்ரவரி, 2026

Who Do You Love?

Was it the curves of the script that bent your heart? Or the rush of the feeling as the ink began to start?

When the Soul-vowel meets
the Body-consonant,
did the rhythm break into
three beats? Or four?

You wait at the edge of the line,
holding onto a lover's quarrel
just to complete the meter.

Then comes the question, my dear:
"Is your love for me... or for the language?"

What a question to ask.

You are the one
who made words a necessity.
You are the architect
of these infinite rhythms.

In the perfect alignment
of these joining sounds—
it was you who gave me
the dream to lose myself in.

If I have grown close to this tongue,
if I have found such joy in speech,
it is only because you led me there.

Don't you see?
It is you
I am loving through them.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை: